Yasemin moved to the London, from Italy, in 2014 to further her acting training . In 2016 she co-founded her own theatre and arts company, Performing Change, to raise awareness on human rights issues through entertainment. In 2017 Yasemin awarded The Human Rights prize for her humanitarian work in theatre.
- Tiger Lily, PETER PAN, The Golden Hinde.
- Various, THROUGH THE AGES, Teatro Technis.
- Prosecutor, BLURRED JUSTICE, Edinburgh Fringe 2017, Camden Fringe 2017, IYAF 2017.
- Sarah, KINGSTON ON STAGE, The Rose Theatre.
- Folami, DISTANCE, The Rose Theatre.
- Protagonist, SUCKERPUNCH, Camden Fringe 2016.
- Eleine Harper, ARSENIC AND OLD LACE, Regional Tour, Italy.
- Various, GOL, Regional Tour, Italy.
- Expert, WHAT WOULD YOUR KID DO?, ITV.
- Raver, CAPTAIN CONDOM, LadBible.
- School Girl, THE HEALING CONTROL by Demonical
- Hostage, SPETTACOLO by Antitest.
- Nun, CANDLELIGHT, Metto Productions.
- Arianna, BORDERLINE, RAaW London.
- Hannah, FREUDIAN SLIP, RAaW London.
- Sofia, 45 MINUTES, RAaW London.
- Punk Girl, STRAIGHT EDGE, Creative England Shorts.